Thursday, February 4, 2016

New Focus - New Content

Yesterday, I wanted to rekindle my love for writing. And just like that, all the ideas started flowing. At first, I wanted to create a new home (actually, I did start a new one) so I can write anything and everything under the sun. I wanted a channel for my ideas, thoughts, passion, advocacy, adventures, and of course my loved ones. I ended up staying up until 3AM figuring out how I should structure my blog. I wanted to write about so many things and my mind just kept on wandering. Or maybe it was the coffee. Oh well.

 When I woke up this morning, I decided to keep this blog instead. After all, this is where I started my journey - from being a cynical, hopeless romantic - to a princess preparing for her grand wedding - and finally to the mother who hopes to do a good job everyday. This blog is where I basically grew up, so I kind of have that sentimental attachment to it. What about my other passions? I guess I'll just have to create a new channel for that one. But maybe that's another project for the next few weeks. I want to focus on putting more content here. I want to share my thoughts and the lessons I've learned as I go through life with my little munchkin.

 Until then, I'll try my best to keep this blog up to date. :)


XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment